Saturday 19 May 2012

Got Paid At Cashnhits!

I just got too excited when I first got my payment from Cashnhits just by clicking ads, viewing youtube ads and liking facebook page. Below is my proof of payment from cashnhits:




Click here to register at CashnHits!!!




How can earn money in CashnHits?

If you are already a member, you can earn money by:

1.  simply clicking on the PTC ads. 

2. Clicking on the Video ads.

3. Liking a page on facebook but you should have at least 20 friends in your facebook.

4. And a unique way to earn through the autosurf. How it works? Point your mouse to the earn Money tab then just click on the Autosurf button then click on the "Start Surfing" button and a small pop-up window will open. There again you will see a "Start Surfing" link, click on that and a pop-up will open with the Ads which will Auto-Surf through the Ads and you do not have to do anything else.

I hope you will enjoy clicking and earning my friends. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment