Friday 4 May 2012

Reasons why i need a part time job!


Working as a Food and Beverage server in a hotel is nice. Mostly, you will be paid from $10.50 to $12.00 per hour plus the tip. I love the part of receiving the tips since it’s not taxable. LOL! I am assigned during night shifts which I like because I don’t want to wake up early. I admit I am not a morning person. But if they will give me a schedule in the morning, I can still work. Even though I will complain about morning schedules, still I can go to work on time and can perform my job well too!

Since I came back from my one month vacation, things changed in the hotel. The dining room become so quiet. There are not so many people coming in to eat since Boston Pizza (just nearby hotel) opened. My work hours was really affected. The management cut our hours specially my hours which I find so unfair in my part and we don’t have good tips at the end of our shifts. I was upset too with my supervisor since he promised me that he will give me lots of schedules at the lounge when I come back from my vacation. The lounge part of the hotel is one of the nicest place to work. Lots of good tippers and you worked alone. So meaning all tips will be yours too! Well, that did not happen. Anyway, he can’t keep his promises. If I complained about late comers, or something that I will see that’s not appropriate, he will not give me enough schedule for the following week. What happen is that my salary is not enough. I am forced to budget the salary that I have now. That’s why, I am searching of a legit site where I can work online and where I can invest in a legit site too!

And now I have lots of time at home. I don’t want to be idle without earning. I know that I will be spending lots of time in front of my laptop. It’s funny that I have been working in front of a computer for more than 15 years maybe, but I didn’t realize that there’s indeed a lot of money in the internet. Until some of my friends and my sister encouraged me to do blogging again since you can make money through blogs also and register to some legit ptc site. 

With the help of the internet, I was able to meet people, learn from their experiences and now I am earning, just using my PC, my phone and the internet. I will list here my businesses and money-making sites. Like what I did, you may just follow what I do and start earning.

*** My challenge in life right now, I will be financially stressed free one year from now with the help of money making online. 

Oh anyway, i will post hopefully tomorrow my first cash out in CashnHits! and will give more instructions too!  Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. We should not depend on one income; instead we should create a different streams of income...

    Kudos to you for your wise move.

    To our success!!! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are right yannie! kaya natin to! aja! lol!

      Delete